[drupal-support] Upgrading database from 4.5.4 to 4.6.2 (was Psychophobia)

sunblockster at gmail.com sunblockster at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 22:43:15 UTC 2005

First, a *huge* thank you to everyone on the list who has helped us
resurrect our site after the hack, especially to Gerhard. It's always
amazing to experience the support of the OSS community.

I think we are almost there. I upgraded from 4.3.x to 4.4 to 4.5.4
without a hitch--an exhilirating feeling.

I just ran the 4.6.2 upgrade.php on the database, choosing the first
update after the 4.5 release.

Everything went well until here:

> 2005-03-21
>
> user error: Duplicate entry '0-11' for key 1
> query: ALTER TABLE term_node ADD PRIMARY KEY (tid,nid) in /path/to/
> file/www/drupal462/includes/database.mysql.inc on line 66.
>
> ALTER TABLE {term_node} ADD PRIMARY KEY (tid,nid)
> FAILED
>
> 2005-04-14
>
> 2005-05-06
>
> 2005-05-07
>
> ALTER TABLE {locales_source} CHANGE location location varchar(255)
> NOT NULL default ''
> OK

Any ideas why this failed, and how to fix it?

Many thanks.