[drupal-support] Upgrading database from 4.5.4 to 4.6.2 (was Psychophobia)

Emiliano emiliano at novayork.com
Thu Jul 21 02:33:43 UTC 2005

Hi sunblockster!

Unfortunately I can't give you detailed instructions, but I can say I had the
same problem upgrading a site from 4.5.2 to 4.6.0. I believe a lot of people
didn't have this problem yet because they didn't try to access the block
admin section...

Anyway, I dropped blocks table and created it again from the 4.6.2 database
script. *But be carefull, do it only if you know sql very well*. :-)

Yeah, recreating the blocks is a lot of work depending on the block you have.

I hope someone here has a better solution than mine (so I can learn too). ;-)

Cheers,
Emiliano.

On Wednesday 20 July 2005 22:53, sunblockster at gmail.com wrote:
> I have successfully upgraded the database from 4.5.4 to 4.6.2, and
> fixed the term_node duplicates problem following Gerhard's instructions!
>
> However, I now get this series of errors when I click on "Blocks" in
> Adminisration. So close!

(...)