[drupal-support] Database error, maybe from a bug

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Fri Jul 22 07:11:34 UTC 2005

That is an awful lot of entries in your accesslog. I wonder if that is not something to do with that?

Regards,

Kobus

>>> abalieno at cesspit.net 7/21/2005 9:22:13 PM >>>
My site kept sending a DB errors for a few hours. I had to use phpmyadmin to
check the tabs and repair them. Now everything seems working.

The error that was produced is:
 Duplicate entry '227855' for key 1 query: INSERT INTO accesslog (title,
path, url, hostname, uid, timestamp) values('World of Warcraft -
Repository', 'node/421', '', '213.67.34.175', 0, 1121956981) in
/home/.lanza/abalieno/cesspit.net/drupal/includes/database.mysql.inc on line
66.

Instead this is the error that produced the disaster:
 Got error 127 from storage engine query: INSERT INTO accesslog (title,
path, url, hostname, uid, timestamp) values('general gaming news',
'aggregator/categories/7',
'http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=alex%2Binfinium+capital&meta=cr%3DcountryCA',
'70.25.22.115', 0, 1121956966) in
/home/.lanza/abalieno/cesspit.net/drupal/includes/database.mysql.inc on line
66.

Hiccup of the DB or bug in Drupal? I'm using a 4.6.0 running okay for a few
months.

-HRose / Abalieno