[drupal-support] What would you recommend for photo albums?

Leo Burd leob at media.mit.edu
Mon Jul 25 20:26:21 UTC 2005

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to decide which module to use to manage photo albums in my
website.  Ideally, I'd like to be able to upload about 20-50 pictures
per day and then be able to add descriptions and sort them by date,
group and the like.  Apparently, "image galleries", "photo album", and
"gallery" modules seem to provide similar functionality, but it is hard
to know which one would be the best for me.  What do people use?  What
would you recommend?

Thanks so much for your help,

Leo