[drupal-support] Installation: Registering first user silently fails.

shawn carey shawncarey at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 26 02:44:44 UTC 2005

If you aren't getting any kind of error message or
anything I would delete your cache and cookies.  Are
you getting the same results on a different browser?
Can you look at the database and see whether or not
anything was written to the database?  I would start
by trying to answer those questions.  Someone else
with more experience might have more suggestions.

Shawn