[drupal-support] How can I tell what version I'm running?

Jim Tittsler jwt at OnJapan.net
Thu Jul 28 23:06:54 UTC 2005

On Thu, Jul 28, 2005 at 11:27:43AM -0400, Jim Dam wrote:
> I would think it should be in the source, not the db. That way two different
> (minor variations in) versions could use the same DB.

That sounds reasonable.

However, it would also be nice if the DB version number were
stored in the DB... so that the update script would know which
update had last been applied to the DB, eliminating a
potentially confusing question at update time.