[drupal-support] Status Messages And /admin/module

Alison Stanton alisons at bankofknowledge.net
Fri Jul 29 20:41:56 UTC 2005

Hi,

The messages that are displayed in         [div class="messages status"] at
the top of the page (such as your configuration changes have been saved) are
not being unset. That is, I'll get 4 or 5 bullet points of messages (it
remembers the old ones) instead of a blank page.

In what I think is a seperate problem, I can't get admin/modules to show up.
Whether I try the menu link or a direct url, the page will not show up. It
won't even show a black white page, it just refreshes whatever page I'm on
at the time.

Any help would be appreciated.

Alison