[drupal-support] Menus and Content

Torsten Flammiger torsten at flammiger.org
Sat Jul 30 21:09:30 UTC 2005

Albrecht Marignoni schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> oh I need one week to understand this

i think i will at least need 4 weeks :-)

> You need first the content (text). This content is a "node"
> and has a specific number. If this text has the node number
> 2 than write for the menu item /node/2.

that is was i thought: so when i create a menu entry
named "downloads" and touch a file named "index.php"
with some stuff in it i expect it to be available under
https://www.flammiger.org/content/downloads - but it isn't

> But first (before you write content) you should enable
> a category by writing a vocabulary.

hmm, dont know what you mean...
I have content from my old page...

> ItŽs a bit tricky and there is no German explanation....

not a problem - my english is of course bad :-)

> Have fun.

i will have some, i think...

> Albrecht

Thanks