[drupal-support] New site -- lots of blank screens.

William Meertens nuke at meewi.be
Sun Jun 5 11:57:38 UTC 2005

Hi all,

As I'm started to build the new site I have troubles with lots of blank screens in all browsers and platforms.

The only remedy I have found until now is re-saving the settings or the models. After clicking on one of those two buttons everything is back to normal.

Has anyone experienced something like this. I see lots of post in the forum, only no post that resembles this general behavior, or give a decent explanation.

Thanks in advance,
William.

--