[drupal-support] Drupal 4.6: How to see my weblinks?

Wilbert Berendsen wbsoft at xs4all.nl
Mon Jun 6 11:08:54 UTC 2005

On Monday 06 June 2005 12:15, Wilbert Berendsen wrote:
> I created a taxonomy only for weblinks.
>
> How can I get a nice taxonomy index (which shows the categories and let
> me click on them to view the weblinks in that category). I used to use
> taxonomy_html but that doesn't seem to be avaiable anymore. Also
> /weblink does not work anymore. The readme says something about a
> 'directory' module, but I can't find one(?)
>
> Any hints would be appreciated :-)

In fact it would be nice if I could just go to /vocabulary/1/ and see
there the category names (plus descriptions) in that vocabulary. Clicking
on them would bring me to the page containing the nodes in that term
(/taxonomy/term/1 etc). But this seems not to work.

Is there any way to make this possible?  I think every drupal user would
want this :-) so I guess I must be missing something ...

TIA for any help,
Wilbert

--
Wilbert Berendsen (http://www.wilbertberendsen.nl/)