[drupal-support] Drupal 4.6: How to see my weblinks?

Carles Company Soler carles at companysoler.com
Tue Jun 7 10:05:02 UTC 2005

A Dilluns 06 Juny 2005 12:15, Wilbert Berendsen va escriure:
> I created a taxonomy only for weblinks.
>
> How can I get a nice taxonomy index (which shows the categories and let me
> click on them to view the weblinks in that category). I used to use
> taxonomy_html but that doesn't seem to be avaiable anymore. Also /weblink
> does not work anymore. The readme says something about a 'directory'
> module, but I can't find one(?)
>
> Any hints would be appreciated :-)
>
> thanks,
> Wilbert

Hello,
I think I more or less sorted it out, hehe... I took the directory.module from
the CVS and hacked it a little to only show weblinks. I don't know why but
the option in the settings didn't work well.

Hope this helps!

Greetings...

--
Carles Company Soler