[drupal-support] session_set_save_handler troubles

Alexandr Kosarev admin at alexandr.fdns.net
Tue Jun 7 11:37:48 UTC 2005

Hello list.

I use drupal on my production box.
But I have 2 test stations.
I use FreeBSD 5.3 platform.
On the last week I after upgrade my test boxees, I restart it, and discoverit
what drupal don't work...

After tests I discovered, problem with function session_set_save_handler

For example:
test.php
<?php
phpinfo();
?>
curl localhost/test.php return :
34077 bytes

but on this:
<?php
ini_set('session.save_handler', 'user');
phpinfo();
session_set_save_handler('open_session', 'close_session', 'read_session', 'write_session', 'destroy_session', 'gc_session');

function gc_session(){
}

function write_session(){
}

function destroy_session(){
}

function read_session(){
}

function open_session($ad, $df){
}

function close_session(){
}

?>
curl localhost/test.php return:
return 32830 bytes
with message
curl: (18) transfer closed with outstanding read data remaining

So, anybody have some ideas?

I played with php.ini(remove it and change it).