[drupal-support] Upgrade sequence

Andrew Cohill cohill at designnine.com
Tue Jun 7 15:12:09 UTC 2005

I have some sites that I want to move to 4.6.x.

Two are at 4.5.1 (user module patched)
Two are at 4.5.2 (user module patched)
One is at 4.4.2 (unpatched)

I've seen notes in the past that suggest applying EVERY upgrade
sequentially (quite a chore for the 4.4 site!!).

Is this still the recommendation to get to 4.6.1?

Thanks,
Andrew

Andrew Michael Cohill, Ph.D.
Information architect

Design Nine provides technology master planning services, community
network planning,  technology audits, and telecommunications project
management to communities and organizations trying to make wise
technology and telecommunications expenditures.  Design Nine represents
the interests of the organization or community, rather than the
interests of vendors.

Visit the Design Nine News page for frequently updated news and
commentary on technology issues.
  http://www.designnine.com/news/

Design Nine, Inc.                        http://www.designnine.com/
Blacksburg, Virginia