[drupal-support] Weird 404 error in whatchdog

Emiliano emiliano at novayork.com
Tue Jun 7 22:34:20 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm using Drupal 4.5.x and recently turned on clean urls and everything
worked great. But now, when the system gets around 60 hits / minute and
throttle goes to level 5, 6 etc, watchdog starts to log error messages
like these:

404 error: taxonomy/term/comment/reply/997 not found.
404 error: taxonomy/term/blog/1 not found.
404 error: taxonomy/term/taxonomy/term/43/0/feed not found.

Today I got 80 *pages* of errors! :-D

So, I thought since some modules get disabled by the throttle system it
was normal not to find some pages... but the urls are in a weird format,
aren't they?

The website keeps running all the time, no visible errors at all!
(I love Drupal!)

Has anyone seen this kind of thing? I can live this way, no problem, but
it would be nice to find out what's happening...

Thanks,
Cheers,
Emiliano.