[drupal-support] multiple sites

Christopher Taylor christ at bnmc.com
Wed Jun 15 21:01:25 UTC 2005

Greetings-

Sorry, it is still a little foggy for me.
Is the following steps going to give me a second fully functioning site?
A. Change prefixes in the database.mysql file to ba_.
B. Import tables into database with PHP My Admin using database.mysql.
C. Create sub directory with the settings.php file in sites directory.
D. set the $db_prefix in settings.php.

Is this right or is there another way?

Thank you.
Regards