[drupal-support] PHP ADMIN & MY SQL is making my hair gray

Ron Mahon ron at inmrc.com
Mon Jun 20 11:46:48 UTC 2005

Why not try to add them again? If there already there you will get a error
message.
That will help isolate the problem.
There either there and is a display-reader problem or there something wrong
with the script.

Regards

Ron

InterNet Marketing Resource Center
A Free Super Mart of Articles, Demos, Tutorials everything you need to
Succeed on the net.
www.inmrc.com