[drupal-support] international menus?

Bèr Kessels berdrupal at tiscali.be
Mon Jun 20 16:23:08 UTC 2005

Op maandag 20 juni 2005 17:27, schreef Ron Mahon:
> And use a error routine to catch and redirect it to 1240 English using the
> same logic as in URL Allis you could have a simple solution.

url aliases work only so far. They will not work well for menus, nor for other
places. And they will break when you add (by accident, or trough code)your
own aliases.

Really, there are a lot of solutions, All I want to say, is that it is
extremely hard to do with Drupal.
I suggest you install internationalization and add your code/patches to that
project, rather then trying to re-invent a wheel.

Regards,
 Bèr
--
 [ Bèr Kessels | Drupal services www.webschuur.com ]