[drupal-support] Too many status messages in Drupal 4.6.1

Wayne Johnson wdtj at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 22 03:33:02 UTC 2005

I'm just setting up a new Drupal 4.6.1 page and having an interesting problem.  I'm getting a long list of status messages coming out on each page.  All the status messages from the last several pages in fact.

It's becoming anoying.

I tried searching the support forums, but didn't find much in all the noise.  Guess I wasn't quite sure what to call the things.

Thanks for your help.

---
Wayne Johnson,             | There are two kinds of people: Those
3943 Penn Ave. N.          | who say to God, "Thy will be done,"
Minneapolis, MN 55412-1908 | and those to whom God says, "All right,
(612) 522-7003             | then,  have it your way." --C.S. Lewis