[drupal-support] adding code / keeping <pre>-formatted code

Volker Wegert mail at volker-wegert.de
Tue Mar 1 19:12:42 UTC 2005

Hi,

has anybody ever encountered the problem I'm just facing? I'm trying to use
Drupal with the FCKEditor module to enable users to copy&paste little
interesting pieces of code into drupal. However, something along the way seems
to kill all newlines inside the text so that all the preformatted code is
squished into a single line. Is there any way to change this?

  Volker

--
* Volker Wegert * http://www.volker-wegert.de/contact *
* "Die Hölle, das sind die anderen." (Jean-Paul Sartre)