[drupal-support] Sending HTML/Plain text e-mails from within drupal

Stefan Nagtegaal Drupal-Support at Frontaal-Online.com
Wed Mar 2 22:01:45 UTC 2005

My question is quite simple, only the answer gives me nightmares... :-(

Is it possible to override the "User e-mail settings" - which are
located at '?q=admin/user/configure' - so we can sent html/plain text
e-mails with drupal?
No matter if this could be done using a module, or whatever.. Any
suggestions are welcome, but hacking the core code is the least option
in my opinion..

Maybe, we want to see this in drupal as a feature?

i am using the latest Drupal HEAD.

(Gerhard, I know you think they are evil, and they are.. But, the client
is King..)

Stefan.