[drupal-support] few issues with weekly archive module

Paul paul at chintha.com
Sat Mar 5 21:08:55 UTC 2005

Hi,
 I installed the weekly archive module, but have a few issues. I am
using drupal 4.5.0 at www.chintha.com <http://www.chintha.com>

Issues:
01. When a link on the archive side block is clicked, the whole page
including the left sidebar is loaded on the right content area. Anyone
else saw similar issues? You can see the problem here :
http://chintha.com/week  and click on any of the links to see the issue.

02. On the http://chintha.com/week page, the links are not correct too...

03. Another issue is that, it doesn't obey my html filters, textile tags
etc. So if i have textile tags in the content, they are printed as it
is. No formatting is done on the output.

Requests: