[drupal-support] User Admin and 4.6

Dan Robinson dan at civicactions.com
Mon Mar 7 19:20:31 UTC 2005

How about:

"INSTALL NOTE: If you are setting up the system for the first time
simply enter in a username and email address.  After pressing "submit"
your new temporary password will be displayed to you in the web
browser.  This is also helpful if you are installing Drupal on a system
which cannot generate email.  This is a one-time feature when creating
"user 1" - the "master admin" account.

or something like that.