[drupal-support] I'll try anything

Aaron Kreider aaron at campusactivism.org
Wed Mar 9 06:13:12 UTC 2005

This is total guess - do you have memory-limit disabled?

Apparently php can be compiled with it disabled.  Maybe this is the
default for the windows php executable???.

My php (4.3.4) running on windows xp, doesn't have memory_limit
listed when I run phpinfo.

Source of my guess: http://www.php.net/downloads.php
PHP 4.0.6 memory limit fix [312b] - 1 July 2001
(This patch fixes a bug in the 4.0.6 memory limit option. This is
only needed when configuring PHP with --enable-memory-limit). If you
have problems applying the patch try using GNU patch.
md5: 75a6f4377ab54853bf866ffd44d1c700

Aaron