[drupal-support] Corrupted Sessions Table

Ken Dow Me at KenDow.Com
Wed Mar 16 16:37:10 UTC 2005

Thanks Steven. I was unable to view the sessions table with phpMyAdmin
2.2.6 (MySQL 3.23.58), so I could't access the "Repair" link and didn't
know the proper syntax. Plus there was panic :-) Luckily it wasn't the
node table.

--
Ken

We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are.
- Anais Nin