[drupal-support] Corrupted Sessions Table

Ken Dow Me at KenDow.Com
Thu Mar 17 19:58:00 UTC 2005

Ah! That's exactly what happened. I hadn't changed the default settings
for the target site prior to the move, and there was a disk quota
exceeded error shortly afterward. I corrected it right away, but
obviously not soon enough. Thanks - that's good to know. I'll check the
remaining tables for problems.

--
Ken

Nobody is smart enough to be wrong all the time.
- Ken Wilber