[drupal-support] (no subject)

sudheshna aaa sudheshna at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 18 13:39:40 UTC 2005

Team,

I am totally new to Drupal. I am a developer using java, bea weblogic and
oracle. I heard that drupal is quick and easy to create some websites. I
downloaded drupal-4.5.2. Can anybody guide me what need to be done next?

1. How to use drupal?
2. Want to know how to use the demo at the following site:
http://opensourcecms.com/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=132

I want to see the demo before I make a decision whether this suits our
requirements.
3. Will this work with oracle?

If anybody can provide me a kickstart, that would be a great help!

Thanks a lot for your support. Your help is greately appreciated.