[drupal-support] How to upgrade between Drupal 4.6 RC releases?

Anisa mystavash at animecards.org
Fri Mar 25 16:15:12 UTC 2005

I'd like to 'upgrade' my install of 4.6 with a new version/build, but I
see warnings about not just over-writing files when upgrading from 4.5
to 4.6, and that's sorta what I was planning on doing...

Is there are certain procedure to follow?  Can I just backup my database
and my files, and overwrite the old cvs files with new stuff?  (again,
this is not from 4.5 to 4.6, it's older 4.6 rc to new 4.6 rc)

Anisa.