[drupal-support] Can't get drupal out past port forwarding

Allen Poole allen at cdsnw.com
Tue Mar 29 06:26:00 UTC 2005

Hi -

I've been using a drupal site for a year now (for another open source
project, ebase.org), but I'm setting up my own now for the first
time. I've got the site all built, and when I tried to go live I
found I can't get it out past my router!

Details at:
http://drupal.org/node/19574

Basically, apache's confirmed working successfully on a port other
than 80, and drupal works fine on this port on my LAN, but from
outside it doesn't work. I've searched the archives both of this list
and of the support forums, but not found any post that deals with my
specific situation.

Does anyone know what the solution is, or what additional questions I
should ask/answer to find one?

Thanks very much,
Allen
--
L. Allen Poole
Creative Database Solutions NW

e-mail:                              allen at cdsnw.com
mobile (voice):             (503) 720-3742
office:                                (503) 230-2933
mobile (brief text):     cell at cdsnw.com