[drupal-support] Alias field not showed in Edit Page

Hardy Beltran Monasterios hardy at hardy.com.bo
Mon May 2 22:14:47 UTC 2005

Hi

I have follow the instructions to enable "Clean URLS", and it seems that
is working, because can I use URLs like "http://localhost/admin",
"http://localhost/node/1". But when I'm creating a new page I have only
this fields:

Title:__________
Body:___________

The "Alias" field is missing. I have other Drupal installation where
Clean URLs is working in the right way. In the non working site I'm
using -testing- the node_privacity_byrole, I have tried disablin it and
deleting the module but still I have the problem.

Someone has any idea to fix/track this problem ?

Aditional info.

Drupal 4.5.2
Server version: Apache/1.3.33 (Debian GNU/Linux)
Server built:   Feb  8 2005 03:32:49
MySQL: mysql  Ver 12.22 Distrib 4.0.24, for pc-linux-gnu (i386)
PHP 4.3.10-12

Thanks !

--
Hardy Beltran Monasterios