[drupal-support] Problem with update drupal on the server

Stefan Nagtegaal Drupal-Support at iStyledThis.nl
Tue May 3 10:57:24 UTC 2005

Op 3-mei-2005, om 11:49 heeft Gerhard Killesreiter het volgende
geschreven:

> On Mon, 2 May 2005, Christian Zwahlen wrote:
>

>> I export the drupal table in the terminal by: "mysqldump -e --opt -h
>> localhost -u root -p drupal_database > /home/myname/mydb_dump.sql"
>>
>> And I use the "menu" module.
>>
>> The problems
>>
>>       * the special characters (ä, ö, ü)
>>       * the admin page
>>
>> The Admin page
>>
>> The errors on the top
>> "
>>         warning: array_keys(): The first argument should be an array
>>         in /home/drupal/includes/menu.inc on line 916.
>>
>>         warning: Wrong parameter count for min()
>>         in /home/drupal/includes/menu.inc on line 916.
>>
>>         warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be
>>         either an array or an object in /home/drupal/includes/
>> menu.inc
>>         on line 920.
>>
>>         warning: Cannot modify header information - headers
>> already sent
>>         by (output started at /home/drupal/includes/common.inc:384)
>>         in /home/drupal/includes/common.inc on line 204.
>>
>>         warning: array_key_exists(): The second argument should be
>>         either an array or an object in /home/drupal/includes/
>> menu.inc
>>         on line 389.
>> "
>> The content of the admin page:
>>
>>         "Page not found."
>>
>> The local site have no errors.
>> Can enyone help?
>>

> Which contrib modules do you have installed? Try disabling them.
>
> Cheers,
>     Gerhard

I had these errors also, and what helped for me what completely
emptying the cache-table inside the database..

I think/hope that this will also solve your problems...

Stefan