[drupal-support] URL alias: howto get /[cat]/[user] display? pathauto/taxonomy_browser?

Matt England mengland at mengland.net
Thu May 5 00:37:11 UTC 2005

I am trying to auth-generate URL alias paths in the form of
/blogname/category or /category/blogname (or in pathauto speak:
/[user]/[cat] or /[cat]/[user]).

Can anyone offer suggestions?  I'm been checking this out for a while and
am getting concerned that I'm not going to find a solution.

These forum discussions provide more detail:

http://drupal.org/node/21832
http://drupal.org/node/21320
http://drupal.org/node/21320#comment-37449

The file references in the immediately-previous reference are supposed to
be available via briefcase.yahoo.com, and the links are broken, so I
include the files as attachments to this email.

Thanks for any help,
-Matt