[drupal-support] images in stories/nodes

Kent Livingston klivingston at worldwebsystems.net
Fri May 13 02:08:42 UTC 2005

What is the currently recommended gui guided way to embed graphics within
stories?

I used to have users use htmlarea's picture tool with 4.4/5 but with 4.6,
using democratica theme, the word wrap is 'possessed' and I can't exorcise
it to a point of predictability.  I want to have pictures aligned right/left
with the text 'flowing' around them in a standard sort of way.  When I look
at the text and picture in htmlarea it looks perfect and then when I preview
or submit it double-spaces and large gaps.  Seems to work sometimes and not
others, theme-related I guess.   ~k