[drupal-support] how to resize htmlarea

Zhi Zhou zhi.zhou at gmail.com
Tue May 17 04:52:57 UTC 2005

Hi all,
I was just installed Drupal 4.6.0 and htmlarea 4.6.0 according to their
respective instructions. Everything looks great! Thanks a lot for this great
product.
At present I have some small problems to which I haven't found any proper
answers in forum or this mailing list.

1. how to resize the default htmlarea when I do "create content"? I
successfully changed the height or width of the plain textarea. but this
htmlarea seems reluctant to change a bit, even when I attempt to do
"maximise the editor", a toolbar button on htmlarea.

2. how to change the layout of "create content" page? It has too many
options scattered all over the page, with the most important input box
somewhere in the middle. i expect to make the input area as evident and
large as possible, and put all options together at the foot of the page.

3. the "calendar block for browse archive" seems to only search with UTC
time. so when i click on a date, it would be sorting out nodes on a
different day.

4. how to let "calendar block for browse archive" only sort out certain type
of nodes, say blog. because browing archive is most useful when you want to
check you blog rather than other types of content.

Greatly appreciate if anybody could help on these problems.

Best regards,
zZ