[drupal-support] can't complete installation of event module in 4.6

Petre Scheie petre at scheie.homedns.org
Sat May 21 12:22:37 UTC 2005

I'm having trouble installing the event module, and hope someone can
help me.  I've got drupal 4.6 and version 4.6 of the event module.  Step
#4 in the INSTALL file says

"4. You must then enable one or more node types to be used with the
    event system. You can do this by going to admin/node/configure/types
    and selecting a node type from the list. If the event calendar is
    installed properly you should see a section called 'Show in event
calendar:'   with three options below it: "

But there is no 'node' under the Administration menu.  How do I connect
the event module to the correct node type?  BTW, I do have the flexinode
module installed, and event and flexinode both appear under the
'settings' menu. Can anyone help?

TIA

Petre