[drupal-support] events not showing up in calendar or events list

Petre Scheie petre at scheie.homedns.org
Mon May 23 16:33:52 UTC 2005

mysql> select * from variable where name like 'event_nodeapi_%';
| name                    | value      |
| event_nodeapi_flexinode | s:3:"all"; |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

I think this means I configured one, which sounds right.  And it would have been a
flexinode type, as there were only two other choices and neither of them seemed right (I
think they were the drupal default types).