[drupal-support] Subject: Re: textile for book module printer-friendly display?

Cheryl Chase cheryl at mathiasconsulting.com
Thu May 26 00:11:21 UTC 2005

Reading your message, I updated to the latest version of book.module,
but that doesn't seem to fix the problem for me. Here's what I'm
running:

Drupal 4.6.0, 2005-04-15
// $Id: textile.module,v 1.16 2005/03/21 16:06:59 jhriggs Exp $
// $Id: book.module,v 1.288.2.6 2005/05/23 20:46:33 dries Exp $

Is there something I need to do to get printer-friendly book page to
be textiled? I have multiple input formats (though all nodes in the
book in question are of a single format).