[drupal-support] events not showing up in calendar or events list--SOLVED

Petre Scheie petre at scheie.homedns.org
Fri May 27 02:51:42 UTC 2005

Okay, I feel foolish: The events weren't showing up in the calendar
because in admin/node/configure/types I had left the 'Show in event
calendar' set to None.  I changed it to All Views and now the events appear.

With that problem fixed, I have another related question.  The Start and
End fields are rather clumsy--no pull-down list for the date, I don't
want/need an End date/time--while the Date/Time field provided by 'add
date/time' under admin/node/types is graceful in the form, but setting
it doesn't connect it to the date specified.  How do I turn off/remove
the clumsy default Start & End date functions and just use the date/time
field from admin/node/types such that it actually sets the date on the
calendar?  If I just add date/time, then I get both, which isn't what I
want.  Thanks.

Petre