[drupal-support] RSS items as nodes(?) on other pages?

Chris Johnson chris at tinpixel.com
Sat May 28 20:33:59 UTC 2005

Any thoughts on how I could go about accomplishing the following?

I want to aggregate some RSS feeds and have them show up beneath the sticky
posts at the top of page, as if they were nodes in that page's taxonomy.  I
don't want people to have to go to /aggregator to see them -- and would in
fact, prefer not to have them appear there.

I thought maybe I needed to have my RSS items be first class nodes, and took a
look at contrib module node_aggregator, but that module is way out of date.

Then I thought maybe I'm just missing something simpler that all you smart
folks might know about.  :-)

Suggestions?

--
Chris Johnson