[drupal-support] Creating themes

Christopher Taylor christ at bnmc.com
Sun May 29 23:27:53 UTC 2005

Hi,

Hope everybody is doing well.

I have added categories and I am trying to use them for menus.
Then, I put a term under another term but it does not show up as a menu
option.
I enabled multiple parents and the tree thing.

For example,
I have Local News and Blogs under a category.
Under this, I have "DC" community as a term.
When I click on "local news and blogs", I don't see the "DC Community" as a
option, menu choice, or anything.
Isn't it supposed to show as a menu option under "local news and blogs"
taxonomy?
I can ad content to the section but I can not see the terms I created inside
the term.

Am I making sense?

Regards