[drupal-support] Cafepress

Gerhard Killesreiter killesreiter at physik.uni-freiburg.de
Mon May 30 05:38:45 UTC 2005

On Sun, 29 May 2005, Peter Apockotos wrote:

> Is anyone planing on creating a Cafe Press module that will provide
> the same functionality as on my site.  http://www.apockotos.com/
> index.php?option=com_cafepress&Itemid=12  Or should I post this on
> the dev list?

I am not sure, but I think there used to be a cafepress module for
Drupal 4.3. It got removed because it was not maintained. You can still
get the code from cvs.drupal.org > contributions > modules > cafepress >
Attic (if I'm not wrong ;). It won't work as is, but maybe you can find
somebody who needs it as well and will work with you on updating it.

Cheers,
	Gerhard