[drupal-support] Mass mailer funding

Andrew Cohill cohill at designnine.com
Mon May 30 14:32:35 UTC 2005

On May 30, 2005, at 6:21 AM, Gerhard Killesreiter wrote:

> If I'd get some funding, I'd work on it.
> I've been meaning to set up a reverse bounty for this, but haven't
> figured out how to do that yet.

I wonder if the Drupal community itself could fund some of this work.
Suppose 50 people agreed to donate $25 USD to help fund mailing
list/Drupal integration?  Is that too much? Too little?  Could we use
the Drupal fund as the fiscal agent for user community projects?

Andrew

Andrew Michael Cohill, Ph.D.
Information architect

Design Nine provides technology master planning services, community
network planning,  technology audits, and telecommunications project
management to communities and organizations trying to make wise
technology and telecommunications expenditures.  Design Nine represents
the interests of the organization or community, rather than the
interests of vendors.

Visit the Design Nine News page for frequently updated news and
commentary on technology issues.
  http://www.designnine.com/news/

Design Nine, Inc.                        http://www.designnine.com/
Blacksburg, Virginia