[drupal-support] Deprecated function

Kobus Myburgh ITBJDM at puknet.puk.ac.za
Tue May 31 12:15:58 UTC 2005

Hi,

I have a site based on Drupal 4.3, which I can not upgrade to 4.6 at this moment in time, because I have customized several modules to get the site they want it now.

I have moved to a new web host today with this particular site, and I assume their PHP version is higher than the one installed at my old host, so, not sure how to overcome this problem.

This host has created my account seemingly on a Windows server, although I was under the impression that I signed up for a Linux account (judged by the drive letter in the path...). I don't think that this matters though. I am merely mentioning this because I had to rename the .htaccess file for the site to load properly, and maybe the solution lies thereabouts...

Do you guys have any suggestions for me, please?

Regards,

Kobus

: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\Domains\transvalia.net\wwwroot\modules\system.module on line 282.

warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in C:\Domains\transvalia\wwwroot\includes\module.inc on line 36.