[drupal-support] Taxonomy Menus (was: Creating themes)

Ron Mahon ron at inmrc.com
Tue May 31 12:40:17 UTC 2005

I not shore what you trying to do either.
However I am using two of the tax money menus to archive what I think your
trying to do.

taxonomy_dhtml	A user interface for taxonomy featuring a collapsible list
on main page

taxonomy_menu	Adds links to taxonomy terms to the global navigation menu.

You can see it at http://inmrc.com

Regards
Ron

InterNet Marketing Resource Center
A Free Super Mart of Articles, Demos, Tutorials everything you need to
Succeed on the net.
www.inmrc.com