[drupal-support] urgent, please I need help

Katin Imes dir.dev at digitalreef.net
Sun Nov 6 12:41:26 UTC 2005

Hello Mohammed al-shar',

I downloaded the theme to look over the files. There are two files
worth noting: layout.css and style.css. It helped greatly to read the
theme's description and goal - it revealed why the non-standard css
file is built the way it is. It also was key to see the other files
in the theme to see how the author was achieving his goal.

There are only nine colors in this theme, and only two that are text
colors.

    /*** foreground ***/
    #container p,
    #leftnav p,
    #rightnav p
      {color: #222;}

This above section seems to control all the text. Everywhere. Change
the #222 to the desired color for text.

    /*** foreground ***/
    #top,
    #top a,
    #footer,
    #footer p,
    #container a
      {color: #aaa;}

And this section controls the link color and the top-title color.
Change the #aaa to the desired color for links.

That's it. There are no other css declarations in either layout.css
or style.css that affect text colors.

>if possible I also want to know how to change the font type or size.

That would be done in the layout.css file of the theme.

>hello.
>I asked about this many times but didn't get the answer I want. I
>wish someone will help me out.
>the issue is that I need to change the colors in the argeebee theme.
>I don't seem to know what might change the colors in that css file. I
>read it over and over. the author of the theme tried to help me out,
>but his reply was fast and didn't exactly specify what I need to do.
>I am a blind administrator of drupal and do know what rgb values
>desired colors may have, and can also identify the bit of code
>needed,. I understand php and css quite fine. alas, the css file in
>the argeebee file is non standard.
>what I exactly need to change is the colors of the text and links.
>if possible I also want to know how to change the font type or size.
>before I baste the code in that css file I wonder, where can I get
>the cvs version of drupal 4.7 so that I try it on my localhost?

I'll let someone experienced with CVS answer that one.

Cheers,
--Katin