[drupal-support] urgent, please I need help

Katin Imes dir.dev at digitalreef.net
Sun Nov 6 13:38:05 UTC 2005

>indeed, that was precisely and accurately the kind of help needed! thank you
>mate.

You're welcome. The key to this one was knowing the theme name so I
could download the files to examine them.

>I know for instance that the rgb value of the color black for
>instance is #000000 and white is #ffffff wonder how are the colors in drupal
>themes are only 3 digits?

The three-digit format is a css shorthand notation, where one digit
stands for both digits in the r, g, or b component.

For example:
#222 is short for #222222.
#000 is short for #000000
#fff is short for #ffffff
#369 is short for #336699

Such shorthand is compliant css, and can be used in any .css file.

PS - BTW, when I mentioned the argeebee theme's style.css was
'non-standard', I meant only that it didn't look like other drupal
theme css files... the file is, in fact, fully standard and compliant
css code.

Cheers,
--Katin