[support] Re: [drupal-support] Drupal not working after upgrade to PHP 4.4.1

Ron Wilhoite ronw at bals.org
Wed Nov 2 15:10:16 UTC 2005

Bèr Kessels wrote:
> Your errors clearly indicate  that
>
> a file cannot be opened for some reason. I suggest you look if tha tfile
> exists at all, and that it has the right permissions.
>
>  Bèr

sites/default/settings.php exists exists and the www user has rwx
permissions.

I checked the other files mentioned in the error log and those also
exist with the proper permissions.

It certainly seems as though some change from php 4.4.0 to 4.4.1 is
causing drupal to not find/open several files. Fortunately, the
downgrade to 4.4.0 was smooth.

Thanks.

Ron