[support] [drupal-support] Four base questions

Tamir Khason tamirk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 09:59:01 UTC 2005

Actually I have four base questions, I was unable to find answers to
at drupal.org. I'm rather sure that there is a way to do it without
additional module deleveopment. Maybe only small changes in current
modules.
Following:
1) How can I display list of users with certain role, e.g.
http://mydrupal/roles/Whatever to show all users assigned to Whatever
role, without writing additional module for this propose
2) How to display a couple of blogs together (as like as taxonomy
/term1+term2+term3)
3) How to change comment display direction based on content type. e.g.
I want in blog comments to be shown "From newest to oldest", but in
forum module "From oldest to newest". I do not want to give users
ability to change comment appearance with comment toolbar. This should
be possible via PHPTemplate engine
4) How to use Search module from external module (e.g. I want to give
ability to create and sign RSS feed of certain search results)

Thank you
--
Tamir