[support] any other way to import localisation files ?

Larry naasei at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 22:45:37 UTC 2005

Thanks Nicolas,

I didn't quite understand your import and export bit.
" Then once you get it, just export the 3 tables begining by locale_* and
>import them at your ISP website."

i already have the .po files sitting on my desktop. Trouble is when i
try to import hen  i get a time out.Sometimes a bit of the strings are
imported .

Larry

On 11/9/05, Nicolas Tostin <nicolast at logis.com.mx> wrote:
> > is there any other way way of importing .po file instead of using the
> > admin control panel.
> Hi Larry
> It happens a lot of time when ISP don't allow to modify PHP config, for
> example, if you don't increase the memory limit (generally 8M), you can have
> trouble to do this operation.
>
> I would recommend you to import the .po files on a local server in order to
> be able to change parameters if needed.
> Then once you get it, just export the 3 tables begining by locale_* and
> import them at your ISP website.
>
> It should work fine.
>
> Regards
>
> Nicolas

London Networking EXPO™ -  "The Ultimate Business Networking
Experience™ in Europe!
Tel 08701994474