[support] Re: [drupal-support] Drupal not working after upgrade to PHP 4.4.1

Ron Wilhoite ronw at bals.org
Fri Nov 11 16:02:06 UTC 2005

Tim Young wrote:
> Hi Ron,
>
> One of my hosts have upgraded to 4.4.1 and I'm running two Drupal 4.6.3
> sites on it with only a problem in the article module.  So it must not
> be a problem inherit with PHP but the install.  Sorry I can't help more
> on that.
>
> Tim

Thanks Tim. That definitely makes it sound like a problem with the
FreeBSD ports installation. After some patches were applied to PHP 4.4.1
in the ports tree I tried again and had the same problem. I downgraded
to PHP 4.4.0 again, and the site is back up. I'll post in the ports list
and see if I get an answer.

Ron