[support] personalized rss feeds

Ber Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Sat Nov 12 09:41:43 UTC 2005

Yea.

If you bear with me a few more days, i will come up with  a renewed version. Apparently there are *two* naggregators in the contribs! That is where it all went wrong. I am merging them and then ironing out issues (liek the one you found: the mysql file was an old one, but the codebase was new. ugh)

Sorry!